Check Out These 5 Uplifting Fitness Channels on YouTube
Have you ever thought about the difference fitness channels on YouTube can make to your overall activity success? The massive video platform may be known for its terrible comment lists, so many people avoid it. However, if you skip the nonsense, you can easily discover that it is likely the top all-time resources for free videos.
This includes complete playlists and libraries of options from uplifting fitness channels on YouTube. This makes it possible to search for, and discover, precisely the option you want at any given time.
Finding the Best Fitness Channels on YouTube for You
Naturally, not every channel is ideal for you. There are many things to consider as you search for the ideal fitness channels on YouTube. Remember that it’s not just a matter of watching the same videos your friends or family members like.
You need to discover what is appropriate just for you. Use these points to help you find exactly what you need:
- Workout Type – One of the first things you should consider is the type of workout you want to do. After all, if you’re looking to stretch and wind down at the end of an evening, a high-intensity cardio blast won’t be your top choice. Workouts such as yoga, tai chi, or even Pilates may be better options.
- Fitness Level – Even when you’re doing the right type of workout, make sure you’re targeting a fitness level close to your own. If you’ve never tried a certain type of exercise before, or if you have been mainly sedentary until now, try looking for videos or playlists labeled as easy or for beginners.
- Video Length – As you scroll through the offerings from fitness channels on YouTube, you should consider the length of the uploaded videos. That way, if you want a half hour workout, you can find just that. If you’re looking for a quick and intense five-minute burst, you’ll be able to find that, too.
- Instruction Quality – Even if you find the right fitness channels on YouTube for the workout type, fitness level and length, you need to make sure you understand the directions being given. If it’s too confusing, you risk using the wrong form, resulting in poor results or even injury. Be sure the instructions are very clear.
- Reviews/Views/Likes – Reviews, view numbers and likes aren’t everything, but they can help you to know which options are the most appreciated by viewers around the world. Once you’ve already considered the other points, this factor can be the clincher.
Skipping the Negativity for a Positive Workout
There is a lot of negativity online, and there are also a lot of fitness pages that simply make you feel bad about yourself because they project images of beauty and fitness that are impossible for most people to attain. Thankfully, to counteract this negativity, there are several uplifting fitness channels on YouTube that you can subscribe to, and five of them are listed below.
1. Dana Linn Bailey
Also known as DLB, Dana Linn Bailey’s YouTube channel is inspiring to women who want to be strong in both body and mind. Although Dana was Ms. Physique Olympia in 2013, proving her incredible strength, she has also dealt with a lot of negative comments online. Follow her channel to be inspired by her positive attitude and outlook, as well as her strong work ethic.
2. Carly Rowena
If you are searching for a YouTube channel that is real and entertaining, check out Carly Rowena’s. She discusses everything from how to set up your own workout schedule, to what you shouldn’t wear to the gym. In between funny topics, she discusses gym routines that anyone can do.
3. Madeleine Shaw
Check out Madeleine’s channel if you are in search of someone who can provide practical fitness tips with a positive attitude. You can learn about a variety of topics related to health, from how to get better sleep, to how to snack better and reduce stress. And by showing you how she manages her busy day-to-day life, she proves that you can do the same by following her lead.
Cassey Ho has created one of the most popular fitness channels on YouTube, and it’s called Blogilates. It is an encouraging page with a free spirit leading the way as she answers your questions by showing you how to get fit.
5. Zanna Van Dijk
Check out Zanna’s YouTube channel if you want to follow someone who is a personal trainer and fitness blogger. She also founded what’s known as the #girlgains movement, and she’s willing to share everything, from her tips for leading a balanced life, to how to eat right and how to exercise for the best results.
Be sure to check out these uplifting fitness channels on YouTube to get some much-needed inspiration, regardless of where you are on your fitness journey, which among the best diet pills 2021 you’re using, and what your ultimate goals are. With positivity and humor, you’ll be motivated to be just as happy and strong.